tagsoup.org

Places to attach an iPod shuffle

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

If you buy decent headphones they should come with a break half way down the cable. This means if you have a tiny mp3 player, and you can attach it within 50 cm of your ears, you can get away with half the cabling.

Here's a few places I've clipped my shuffle in order to manage this:

  1. On a necklace under a T-shirt
  2. Inside a rolled-up sleeve
  3. In a top or inner pocket
  4. On my collar (NB: This made me look like an idiot, but that was fine as I was cycling)
  5. On the headphones themselves, if you have big over-ear ones (NB: This also makes me look like an idiot - irrespective of circumstance, but it really works.)

2 Comments

  • “You shouldn't wear headphones while cycling - very dangerous...”

    About this comment

    Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Thursday, 09 October, 2008  

  • “Reasonable point. I do at least only put one headphone in, and that's always the left one so I can still hear cars overtaking.”

    About this comment

    Posted by Blogger mathampson @ Thursday, 09 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

If you liked this, you might also like: hampson.org.uk