tagsoup.org

Good gizmo: PCMCIA USB hub

Monday, November 08, 2010

I buy gizmos. I also buy gadgets. I've been known to purchase a widget. In short when I see some little impediment to the smooth running of some part of my life I often turn to technology, usually via eBay.

Sometimes these purchases are whack, but sometimes they're great, and in a spirit of positivity it's the latter I've decided to start sharing on this blog, so welcome to the first in an occasional series about good gizmos.

Today's gizmo

I've mentioned before how USB rules the school but sadly my old Toshiba tablet only has a couple of ports, leaving me plugging and unplugging stuff all the time, and particularly stuffed when using my 2 port USB powered DVD player (itself a good gizmo).

I guess from the self-explanatory title you can see where this is going: After a short hunt on ebay it's now filled with a flush, driverless 2 USB port card, for less than £10 all in.

Problem solved.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

If you liked this, you might also like: hampson.org.uk